By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to use devPanel's web site and services for personal, non-profit, educational, and commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- perform or attempt to perform any malicious activities
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by devPanel at any time.
- The materials on devPanel's web site are provided "as is". devPanel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, devPanel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall devPanel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on devPanel's Internet site, even if devPanel or a devPanel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on devPanel's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. devPanel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. devPanel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. devPanel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
devPanel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by devPanel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to devPanel's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site and Service.