How to link your devPanel Workspace to AWS
- In a devPanel Workspace, click "Create Server".
- Note that the "Create Server" button is now disabled... that's because the Provisioner is not configured yet.
- Let's configure the Provisioner next... click "Configure Provisioner".
- Your page will look like this.
Leave this page as is for now.
- Login to your AWS Console and select IAM service.
- Click on Users.
- Click on Add user button.
- Enter a user name, for example "devpanel"; Give it Programmatic access and click Next.
- Under the "Add user to group", search and select the "admin" group, click Next.
- Review and make sure everything looks right… then click Next.
- You should get a Success message.
- Copy and paste the Access key and Secret key from AWS to devPanel.
- Click the Save button on devPanel.
- Click the Close button on AWS.
- Your Provisioner is now setup on devPanel and you're now free to create a server in your Workspace.